Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Call for Photo Assistants!

I'm currently looking for photo assistants to help on portrait and wedding shoots. Know anyone who might be interested? Here's the scoop!

What I need:

- people who are willing to help out on shoots, mostly by handling and carrying gear

What you get:

- this isn't a paying gig. But you'll take away a ton of hands-on learning and the experience of working with a full-time photographer

It's really that simple. My lighting ideas are getting bigger and my back can only take so much abuse. So...I'm looking for people who want to have fun on photo shoots while learning how lighting and image making work, as well as how I interact with clients to create unique pictures.

You're welcome to help as much or as little as your time and desire allow. For each shoot, I'll send an email to a list of assistants, and it will be first come, first served.

After the shoot is over and the pictures are edited, we can talk about the pictures and I'll answer any and all of your questions. A lot of photographers don't like sharing their so-called "trade secrets" but I feel that sharing is the best way to improve our artistic community. If you (or someone you know) might be interested, zip me an email (nathan@40nightscreative) or call 402-730-2568. - Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment