Monday, May 4, 2009

About Writing Samples

Copyright restrictions are a funny thing. Libraries have copy machines--but they're all emblazoned with signs saying DO NOT COPY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS. Yet most of the stuff on library shelves is indeed copyrighted.

Of course, publishers have similar rules for the Web. They happily pay writers like me for crisply-written stories, but they don't want the same writers posting those stories to their personal resume Web sites.

I'll honor those restrictions.

So if you'd like to see any of my previous writing, just contact me and I'll send you a .DOC or .PDF file so you can see what I do.

For the record, I'm working mostly on digital photography related stories right now, as well as Web content to help business owners improve their sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment